Protecting The Future Today
At Christopherson, Anderson, Paulson & Fideler, LLP, LLP, in Sioux Falls, we know what it means to think long term while also meeting today’s needs when it comes to asset protection. Since 1984, we have assisted clients throughout South Dakota in doing exactly that through estate planning that focuses on the preservation of assets for your family’s future.
Our longevity stems from one thing: a commitment to serving the needs of our clients. For that reason, our firm remains focused on delivering the one-on-one representation that has made us a fixture on the South Dakota legal landscape.
What We Have Learned Over The Years Benefits You
There is no one-size-fits-all estate plan; every individual has different needs, desires and assets. Our lawyers will get to know you, listen to your concerns, review your assets (and debts), and discuss what you’d like to see happen to them. We can help you:
- Craft or update your will
- Create, fund or manage a variety of trusts
- Establish financial and health care powers of attorney
- Draft a living will that details your decisions regarding life-saving measures and end-of-life care
- Become a guardian or conservator or set up guardianship for yourself or minor children
- Make a plan to handle estate taxes
- Draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement to keep certain assets separate from your marriage
Whether you are just starting out or you need to modify current estate documents, we have the resources, practical experience and insight to help you make informed decisions.