Christopher L. Fideler was raised in Tripp, South Dakota. Chris received his undergraduate degree in Business Management from the University of South Dakota in 2001. He attended the University of South Dakota School of Law and received his J.D. degree in 2005. Following law school, Chris attended the University of Florida, where he received his LLM in Taxation in 2006
Chris is a member of the Florida Bar Association, the South Dakota Bar Association, the Second Circuit Bar Association and the Sioux Falls Estate Planning Council.
Chris has also served as an adjunct professor at Colorado Technical University, where he taught classes on estate planning, trusts, wills and estates, and business entity taxation.
Chris practice areas include Trusts, Wills, Estate Planning and Probate and Business Law. Chris and his wife, Sarah, have four children, Graham, Estelle, Amelia and Hayes.
Areas of Practice
- Trusts, Wills and Estate Planning
- Business Law
- South Dakota, 2006
- Florida, 2005
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- LLM in Taxation - 2006
- University of South Dakota School of Law, Vermillion, South Dakota
- J.D. - 2005
- Adjunct Professor, Colorado Technical University, 2009 to 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sioux Falls Estate Planning Council, 2006 to Present